SIDI Level Womens Road Cycling Shoes Size 40 White
The Sidi Level Women’s road cycling shoes combine some of the legendary Italian shoe manufacturer's most cutting-edge technology, materials and manufacturing techniques to create a stylish, capable and user-friendly cycling shoe designed to enhance your performance on the bike and all at a more affordable price.
- Secure caliper buckle
- High Security Velcro
- Replaceable non-slip polyurethane heel pad
- Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole
- Colour: White
- EU 40
- US 8
Sidi shoes tend to be on the small side. We would recommend choosing at least one size larger than your normal shoe size.
This road cycling shoe designed specifically for women features Sid’s excellent Millenium 4 carbon composite sole which features injected carbon fibre in a matrix of nylon to give more rigidity than a standard nylon sole and provide superior power transfer through to the pedals. The Millenium Carbon Sole is fitted with the standard 3-hole drilling pattern, meaning that the Level cycling shoe is compatible with the majority of pedal systems including the Shimano SPD-SL and the Look Keo. Off the bike an anti-slip polyurethane toe and replaceable heel inserts make walking easier and safer.
Sidi have specced an adjustable Caliper Buckle along with two Velcro straps for a secure fit and user-friendly adjustment. Precise fit and fine-tuning even on-the-fly is achieved by simply lifting the central buckle while High Security Velcro with integrated polymer teeth that engage onto each other when the strap is closed lets you achieve a secure foot position with no annoying heel lift.
- Women's specific fit
- The “politex” material is constructed of several overlapping layers with different physical-mechanical properties, the compacted PVC is then coupled to two fabrics (knitted fabric + felt) that is then is film dyed for long-lasting colour retention. “Politex” offers strong resistance to ripping, laceration, stretching and fading. “Politex” is made in strict compliance with European regulations and is a totally “green” product
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad
- The Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole features injected carbon fibre in a matrix of Nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. This is also more durable, completely non water-absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning it’s less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity. An anti-slip toe insert and replaceable polyurethane heel pad are incorporated into the sole, for walkability. The Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole uses a standard 3-hole drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement
- The micrometric closure called “Caliper Buckle” is adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the centre button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. The system is also adjustable during a race
- Extra Features
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure
Please note: box may be damaged.
- Part Type
- Shoes (Womens)
- 40 EU
- Shoe Size (EU)