SRAM Level Ultimate Carbon Front 950mm Brake Set
Level Ultimate is the master of two forces — power and weight — in one sleek, durable design. In this build, we took every gram to task. Carbon-fiber lever blades for crisp, clean pulls. A new two-piece, two-piston caliper for superior heat management and smooth piston actuation. With Ultimate, total control is at your fingertips.
- Modern XC power for today’s most demanding races.
- Pivot bearings offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride.
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance.
With this new caliper fluid circuitry, the bleed port has been moved to the bottom of the caliper, and all four piston bores can communicate. This way, during bleeding fluid naturally fills the caliper, resulting in an easier, more consistent bleed.
SRAM’s DirectLink lever design produces a solid, positive feel the second you squeeze the lever to engage the brake. It offers a no-nonsense solution to give you precise control.
Lever Pivot Bearings
Precision sealed bearings at the lever pivot enhance the clean, crisp lever actuation and consistent, light, one-finger feel.
Timing Port Closure
A hydraulic brake’s timing port is the connection between the reservoir and the master cylinder bore. When the lever is squeezed, a cup seal passes this area and closes the port, which pressurizes the system. SRAM’s new timing port closure system features durable seals and an ultra-smooth cylinder bore finish producing dependable braking power and consistency.
SRAM’s new brake lever design includes a reshaped bladder that helps regulate and reduce air bubbles. The bladder is specifically shaped to evacuate air from the lever and push the fluid exactly where it’s needed. The result is improved back-pressure relief, which produces dependable braking power and consistency.
The stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the pad and caliper body, reducing caliper fluid temperature by about 20°C even in the most extreme testing conditions.
- BLADE MATERIAL: Carbon
- Hose length: 950mm (Front)
- Colour: Black
- Orientation: Front
- Bracket (Disc Brake): Direct Mount DIR
- PAD: Steel-backed organic
- PISTON MATERIAL: Phenolic Plastic
- HOSE ROUTING ANGLE: Low
- CALIPER BODY MATERIAL: Forged Aluminium
- CALIPER HARDWARE: Titanium
- CALIPER CONSTRUCTION: 2-piece
- HYDRAULIC FLUID: DOT 5.1
- LEVER PIVOT: Bearing
- LEVER BODY MATERIAL: Forged Aluminium
- ROTOR TYPE RECOMMENDED: 2-piece (not included)
- CLX CLAMP INCLUDED (DB): Yes – MMX Clamp
- CALIPER BLEED PORT: Bleeding Edge
- Part Type
- Brake Kit
- Brake Compatibility
- Disc Brake